Covid-19 ell help line
The Iowa COVID-19 ELL Help Line is now live! They can connect callers with information, healthcare providers, resources, and more in the following languages: Spanish, Arabic, Swahili Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Kinyamulenge, French, Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Nepali, Somali, Tigrinya, Kunama, Amharic, Nuer, Mabaan, Vietnamese, Mandarin, and more
Monday-Friday 8:30 – 5:00
Voicemail Option 24/7
Iowa Legal Aid
NEW COVID Legal Hotline: Iowans experiencing any type of legal problem due to the pandemic, such as facing eviction, being denied unemployment benefits, experiencing employment issues, or being a victim of identity theft, can call 1-800-332-0419.
Commmunity Response Coalition of Marshall County
Providing timely and accurate information to the community; better coordinating the organizations that serve and support immigrants and refugees
Is there information in languages other than English?
Resources are available in print, video, captioned, and translated materials. Topics include health and safety, emergency preparedness, and travel, among others.
- CDC Resources in Languages other than English
- Iowa Department of Public Health-English Language Learners
- Iowa Department of Public Health-Translated Health Education Materials
- Embarc (Ethnic Minorities of Burma Advocacy and Resource Center)
- American Sign Language-CDC Youtube Videos
- Information for Undocumented Iowans (Spanish) (English)