Print from Anywhere
Print wirelessly from mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, and smart phones to library printers. Also, you can print from any Internet-connected computer--send print jobs from your home computer!
Pick up your print job at the Print Release Station behind the library's Information Desk. Black and white prints are 10 cents each and color prints are 25 cents each. Double-sided printing is not available for our print from home service.
At this time, we can only accept cash payments for printing.
Documents will remain at the Print Release Station until closing time each day, and then they will be deleted. You will use your e-mail address to retrieve your print jobs at the library.
How to Print From Your Device
Method 1: Upload Document to Web Portal
- Click on the Wireless Printing Portal button (below) or go to http://www.printeron.net/marshalltown/publiclibrary
- Select one of the library printers to print to:
- Enter your email address (this is what you will use to retrieve your print jobs at the library)
- Select document:
- If you are printing from a website, copy and paste the complete URL of the webpage you want printed to the box.
- If you are printing a document saved on your computer, click on Browse and find the file you want to print.
- Click on green print button, and wait until it says your print job has been processed. Write down your confirmation number, just in case there would be an issue.
Method 2: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account and send or forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to:
You should receive a confirmation email back from Printspots with instructions on how to pick up your print job.
Retrieve your print jobs at the Print Release Station behind the library's Information Desk.
Method 3 (for tablets and smartphones): Use the PrinterOn app
- Go to your device's app store (Apple Store or GooglePlay) and search for Printeron.
- Download the free PrinterOn app to your device.
- Tap on "No Printer Selected" to choose the printer you want.
- Tap on Search. Search for 50158. Choose whether you want to print to the Black and White or Color printer.
- Select what you would like to print, follow the on-screen prompts and send to our print release station.
If you have questions about printing from home or printing wirelessly, please call the library's Information Desk at 641-754-5738 ext. 4